Do You Dare To Go Blue?
Posted On: 16/05/2015
By: So Coco Rouge
The newest item coming to a make up bag near you is blue lipstick and Illamasqua are leading the charge. Would you dare to rock a blue lip? I asked the girls at So Coco Rouge to see if they could come up with a fab, wearable look using the latest make up hue... would you?
1. Brush brows into shape and conceal around edges
3. Apply in short strokes, starting at the outer third
4. Working from the centre of the brow outwards, mix the darker shade with a lighter tone and apply in short strokes. We have used Illamasqua Precision Brow gel in Awe. Brush through the brow hairs in this section to blend.
5. Finally, take the lighter shade and apply in gentle strokes to the inner third, brushing the brow hairs to blend
1. Line lips with a matching liner. We like to use Debonair and Navy Eye Colouring Pencils from Illamasqua
2. Apply Illamasqua Glamore Lipstick in Vendetta with a lip brush, working colour into the lip for a bold pout.