My British Style Collective Looks 2017
Posted On: 11/07/2017
By: Scouse Bird
This weekend saw the biggest fashion event in the UK come to its new home (and some might say its spiritual home), Liverpool. I was floored to be such a big part of their blogger squad and I proper enjoyed being involved in some amazing panel talks with some fantastic bloggers.
in case you missed my social posts, here's what I wore all three days and where you can grab them from:
Kickng off a day of talks and exploring everything the event had to offer I went with block heels, a spray tan and getting the legs out. And of course, everyone knows I love me some headwear. Whether it's a hat or a huge headscarf - I love it!
- Hat - Aldo
- Choker - The Sassy Bird
- T-shirt - Wasted Heroes at The Sassy Bird (Available up to size 24)
- Skirt - New Look (comes in loads of colours)
- Shoes - Just Fab UK
For cocktails and comedy club on the docks and a walk round the fab vintage arm of the BSC I chose something light and summery (with comfy shoes) and of course... a hat.
- Hat - Calvin Klein
- Sunglasses - Rose Gold Chrissy from The Sassy Bird
- Choker - Accessorise
- Dress - River Island at Very
- Sandals - Melissa (i have an embarrassingly large Melissa collection, they're just dead fab and dead comfy!)]
- Backpack - Gucci
For the final day and final set of panels I chose this amazing rainbow coloured dress from Mark Melia. So many people stopped me and asked me where it was from that I was like a walking talking advert. Love you Mark!
- Dress - Mark Melia (made to measure)
- Sandals - Melissa at Nonnon
See you next year BSC!